Dowload reference letters from our customers
- ESC buildings total 50,000 sq. ft. with 40,000 sq. ft. dedicated to stainless manufacturing space.
- 8 Cranes ranging in capacity from 500 lbs. to 6,000 lbs. and having under hook operating heights of 10 to 12 feet.
- 3 Fork trucks having capabilities ranging from 4,000 lbs. to 8,000 lbs.
- 120″ Continuous Belt Polisher/Polishing Lathe and Assorted Polishing Tools
- Programmable Whitney 50T Punch
- Pipe/Tube Bender, 2.5″
- Shear, 10′
- 5 Orbital ARC Machines with 7 heads to ¼” to 6”
- Press Brake, 10′
- 175T 5 Miller Syncrowave Welders
- Roll, 60″
- Tube cutoff and facing machines
- Milling Machine and Lathes
- 3 Abrasive Water Jet Cutting Machines with largest table size being 12′ x 12′
- Fanuc Robodrill CNC 5 Axis
- Indoor standard recessed dock with floating dock plate
- Flat paved outdoor area for flatbed loading/unloading
Mild Steel Area
- 20 x 60 ft. bay isolated and dedicated to mild steel work having its own hoist, saw, welding equipment, threading equipment and tools.
- Niton x-ray analyzer #XLT598W & Olympus X-Ray Analyzer
- Olympus digital borescope #1PLEX LT
- Hawkeye V2 Digital Borescope
- Various gages, digital level, profilometers, pin gages, depth gages, height gages, torque wrenches, temperature gages, flow meters, oxygen sensors, etc. All are calibrated to NIST per schedule, typically annually.
- 5 stations AutoCAD 3D Mechanical & Inventor 2020 version
- Welders certified in stainless and Hastelloy to ASME Section IX
- AWS Certified Weld Inspectors
- UL 508A (NITW) – Industrial Control Panels
- UL 698A (NRBX) – Intrinsically Safe Control Panels
- UL NNNY – Industrial Control Panels for use in Hazardous Locations
- EP line for smaller components
ESC offerings include all types of custom sanitary equipment:
- CIP Systems (Portable/Fixed)
- Chem Dilution Systems
- Transfer / Utility Panels
- Valve Arrays
- Media HTST
- Product Blending Systems
- Venturi Chemical Delivery
- Perfusion Cell Settlers
- Custom Process Carts
- Kill Systems
- API – CIP
The company quality policy follows and operates along ISO guidelines to support its global sales efforts.
The current ownership team of nine employee owners has invested significant funds in upgrading many aspects of the operation and has strengthened the business relationships with ESC’s established and growing customer base. Facility upgrades have included an air-conditioned shop for sanitary welding, a separate fab area for non-stainless work, added EP capabilities, additional orbital welding and tube facing equipment, the addition of two RO water systems, new computer systems and AutoCAD software and other building improvements.
- Lyle Clem, Director of Process Engineering, is 3-A certified Third Party Evaluator and serves on the 3-A board.
- John Jones, Manager of Manufacturing, is AWS QC1 certified and a Certified Welding Inspector.
- Paul Hooverson, CAD Manager, is AWS QC1 certified and a Certified Welding Inspector.
- Janet Murray, Quality Manager, is a Certified Lead Auditor ISO9001/TS16949 and a Level II Visual Inspector.
- Welders, all certified to ASME Section IX
ESC is a privately held company owned by a group of 9 employee-manager-owners. This ownership group has owned and operated the company since 2005. Electrol Specialties Company (ESC) was founded in 1950 in South Beloit, IL, specializing in assembling electrical controls serving the local industrial businesses. It expanded into making stainless enclosures and in the 1960’s and early 70’s was the fabricator for Klenzade (now Ecolab) CIP equipment.
ESC has designed and built equipment for the food, dairy and biotech, and pharma industries. In the late 80’s and early 90’s the company’s focus shifted primarily to biotech and pharma, where it remains today, providing process design consulting, custom equipment and custom spray devices.
ESC is a very diversified small company having a division long serving the Aerospace Industry with ground support test stands and a Waterjet Division supporting unique shape cutting needs across the USA.